Twitter has relaunched their Business center and added a new, fantastic video. I love the messaging and the graphic design – it paints such a clear picture of Twitter and how businesses can utilize the tool in real-time to find, respond and promote their business.
The basics include connect with the right people, find out more about who’s on Twitter and how to reach them, understand your results with analytics, integrate your marketing efforts with Twitter buttons and embedded Tweets, scale your efforts to maximize your impact
and get results with successful promotional tactics and strategies.
Twitter lists quite a few tactics for businesses to take their Twitter strategy up a notch:
- Contests & sweepstakes – Target followers, get them interested, engage them in a contest where they retweet and expand the reach of your audience.
- Direct response – Use promoted accounts targeted to specific audiences and geotargeted to specific regiona to grow your following. Respond and assist your growing following.
- Flock to Unlock – Followers spread the message by retweeting the offer and, after a certain number of Retweets, they were rewarded with a discount.
- Partnership – Join forces with influencers to amplify your message and offer a distinct call to action.
- Product launch – Use Promoted Accounts to attract new followers and a combination of Promoted Tweets and Promoted Trends to engage passionate fans.
- Twixclusive – Launch a one-day flash sale exclusively on Twitter. Strengthen it by partnering with a cause where a portion of the revenue will be donated.
- Use events to engage – Twitter’s content and programming team can create customized experiences to promote your event.
Don’t miss any of our great content! Subscribe by Email
, download our iPhone App
, or download our Android App